• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe Edit I/O & MIDI setting

TheCyberPatch

Hi there,
I've just downloaded the beta release of AXE EDIT...

in the MIDI Setting menu I can't find anything 'bout MIDI MAPPING and all the other I/O setting (audio inputs & outputs ecc...)

please, Someone can help me?

thnx

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
There is no MIDI mapping in Axe-Edit. In fact, you need to DISABLE MIDI MAPPING if you have it turned on in your Axe-Fx, or things won't work correctly.

Axe-Edit has NO AUDIO features either, so there is nothing related to that. It is strictly an in-out MIDI editor.

TheCyberPatch

thanX!!!
I undestrstood...
so if I wanna map the patches I'm supposed to use "other" editors.... for example... the liquid foot one? maybe?

thanx a lot

sergio

Bakerman

Axe-Master
You can set up mapping on the Axe-FX; just *disable it before using Axe-Edit. Or map with the footcontroller (or its editor) if that's more convenient.

*If you need Axe mapping, footcontroller, Axe-Edit working simultaneously this seems to work: Sync banks first (always sync if you've made any edits via front panel since the last sync). In Axe-Edit disable "Auto-recall from Axe-FX on preset change", enable "Auto-audition on preset change / import". Axe-FX & Axe-Edit preset numbers won't match while editing but it will save to the correct location, the number shown in Axe-Edit.

Top Bottom