Axe Edit glitch (really hard on my speakers)

mobizoid

Inspired
I was making a preset today and loaded a user .blk into the chorus block and it made a loud electrical sounding crack and then froze axe edit. I was worried it damaged my rather expensive powered monitors. I am running Win 7. Had to reboot the Axe FX and Axe-Edit to get things working again.

when you loaded the block, was there any processing message going on near the bottom of Axe-Edit? sometimes when Axe-Edit is processing things, if you make changes, it can glitch and create a high-pitch sound and freeze, similar to, if not exactly what you experienced.

when you loaded the block, was there any processing message going on near the bottom of Axe-Edit? sometimes when Axe-Edit is processing things, if you make changes, it can glitch and create a high-pitch sound and freeze, similar to, if not exactly what you experienced.
If the noise had not scared me so much maybe I would have been more observant. So I did not notice, and I also did not try to recreate the behavior, because I thought it might damage the Axe FX and or my speakers.

Back
Top Bottom