axe edit fw18 ETA?

Cliff is analyzing Axe Edit right now to convert it to G3 Tech!!! Tweaking will be much smoother than in Axe Edit G2......

hey!

any ETA for axe edit supporting FW18??? or does this one already do?

I am waiting for this very reason. I can use the front panel-no issue, except I hate it. Then again I'm in a Home studio, in front of a PC.. Of course, If I played out I would love it :)

I will update, no doubt about that, but I don't mind waiting- My guitars never sounded so good. Since April 2009 actually !

i mean the version of axe edit that i could use with the beta 18 FW...

i dont wanna upgrade to beta fw 18, since i use axe-edit all the time these days...

i mean the version of axe edit that i could use with the beta 18 FW...

i dont wanna upgrade to beta fw 18, since i use axe-edit all the time these days...

I would bet my shorts on that a axe-edit for the beta wont happen. but i am using the current axe-edit and working just fine, just keep in mind that you dont have everything that the front panel has.

My axe edit is a little choppy but working. What won't it have that the front panel has? I will want to check that out. Thanks!

Ahh...Geess....everyone knows the answer to that one....soon!
Naahh wait!... was that a trick question?

Everything as expected. Character section is gone, amp voicing is gone, pick attack got moved below output comp, dynamics knob got moved to the former place of pick attack, and where dynamics was there's now the new crunch knob.

Back
Top Bottom