Axe-Edit and FM3-Edit on same computer?

Martin Vaz

Hi everyone. here’s another silly one, but here it goes, i had Axe edit and also Fm3 edit on the same computer (iMac) i do not run them at the same time, and at one time my FM3 stop communicating with my computer, now, someone told me it was because axe edit and fm3 edit work differently where it can create a problem in the system, this sounds weird to me, is this true? i mean can i have both editors on the same Mac? or do i have to assign each editor to a different computer? what’s your experience with that? thank you.

Hi everyone. here’s another silly one, but here it goes, i had Axe edit and also Fm3 edit on the same computer (iMac) i do not run them at the same time, and at one time my FM3 stop communicating with my computer, now, someone told me it was because axe edit and fm3 edit work differently where it can create a problem in the system, this sounds weird to me, is this true? i mean can i have both editors on the same Mac? or do i have to assign each editor to a different computer? what’s your experience with that? thank you.
All Fractal Audio editors can be installed on the same computer. I have Axe-Edit 3.x, Axe-Edit III, AX8-Edit, FX8-Edit, FM3-Edit, and Fractal-Bot all installed and switch between them for my daily work.

Back
Top Bottom