Wish Axe-Edit amplifier list with extra info

japri

Inspired
Hi,

I always confuse myself in AMP / CAB naming, i wish i can take note, on the amplifier / CAB selection list. for example:

axefx.jpeg

When i click or highlight the amp brit JM45, i wish i could add notes, or the amp list wiki is showing up. to explain what it is.
To be honest, if axe fx only have 10 amps it will be easy. but it got hundreds.. 289 of them. after i auditioned an amp to the other amp, often i will confuse myself.
a note will be handy. for example i can take note. or add picture. or get community online comment, or thumbs up for this amp, or remommended settings. all of this note is saved in the computer. not in the axefx.

I know that explicitly says this is a marshall jtm45 in your product, will cause copyright problem. that's why i hope i can add notes manually to explain to myself to explain what is.

cab.jpeg

Also cab IR, could have some metadata in the file, to explain what it is. who made it, etc.. instead of long file naming, that eventually also lead to confusion in the end. because often the long file name has same name in the front. which super confusing too. so when we highlight there is a windows that pop up to explain what is almost like in the amp section.

so the whole point is axe FX3 already sound great, but need improvement in axeedit to make it more easy to explore / enjoy

So maybe this can be implement into the presets too. so the preset have the infos. so after downloading from axe change, the info on axe change is not carried when we save to our computer.

so that's my idea, sorry for confusing english, because I'm not an english speaking person. hopefully you can understand it.

Regards,

Last edited:
Wouldnt this belong in axe edit?
Yes, I mean in axe edit. I hope for extra info are displayed, when we exploring the amps, cab, IR, to assist us when building the preset. o_O Dooh, i think, i post in the wrong section just realize there is a dedicated, axe edit wish list sections....

Yes, I mean in axe edit. I hope for extra info are displayed, when we exploring the amps, cab, IR, to assist us when building the preset. o_O Dooh, i think, i post in the wrong section just realize there is a dedicated, axe edit wish list sections....

My apologies - I meant this should go in the axe edit wish section.

Back
Top Bottom