Axe Edit 3 in deep manual

Hello everybody out there,
I'm trying to find the user manual for the axe edit software but it seems to be missing.
All the info (edit the amp block ) and parameters present into the user manual that cover fx2 original, mkII, Xl and XL+ are totally different from what I have on screen while using axe edit.
Am I wrong ?
Thanks in advances.
Marco

I'm talking about Axe Edit rel. 3.14.3
Its icon on the screen shows a very nice fractal logo with superimposed a yellow number 3. That's why I referred to it as Axe edit 3.
But you are smart enough to understan what I'm talking about, right? ;-)
-----
Thanks for the link you sent me but unfortunately it doesen't fit my needs.
If you have ever seen (I'm sure you did) the axe fx II user manual , you know that it covers every single parameter for every single block.
Unfortunately it seems that this manual use as reference the on bord screen editor which is totally different beast from the axe editor (most of the parameters are arranged in different pages and locations). And it's a mess to spot every parameter among the pages.
That's why I hoped to find a proper user manual for the editor.
Thanks

That's why I hoped to find a proper user manual for the editor.
No such thing exists.

The software editor is a mirror of what is available in the hardware so the hardware manual stands as the canonical reference for the blocks and their parameters.

To be frank, Axe Edit is really straightforward.
unless you are doing something a bit more complicated, like, adding additional Cab ir's or something, you should very easily figure it out by fiddling with it.

But maybe that's just me...

Back
Top Bottom