Axe-Edit 3.8.1 Released

Would love to see preset manager work the same as new axechange page so we can use both at the same time without closing preset page.

I am having a weird issue after running this update. My preset levels are all crazy. I am clipping on Out 1 on some presets and Clipping on L and R inputs on others. I haven't changed anything on my settings before or after. Since I'm kind of a noob with XL+ is this a normal thing and I just don't know the secret to avoid this?

I am having a weird issue after running this update. My preset levels are all crazy. I am clipping on Out 1 on some presets and Clipping on L and R inputs on others. I haven't changed anything on my settings before or after. Since I'm kind of a noob with XL+ is this a normal thing and I just don't know the secret to avoid this?
Axe-Edit doesn't change your preset levels unless you tell it to. Something else has changed.

Well thats where the mystery lies. I was out of town when update came out. Just now turning it on for first time in two weeks. Nobody has been here to touch it. Damn ghosts must be jamming when I was out I guess? Weird.

Well thats where the mystery lies. I was out of town when update came out. Just now turning it on for first time in two weeks. Nobody has been here to touch it. Damn ghosts must be jamming when I was out I guess? Weird.
Something happened. Can you clarify "preset levels all crazy?"

Something happened. Can you clarify "preset levels all crazy?"

Yep, and my ouput level is clipping along with the input levels. I checked USB setting and is on Analog 1 and USB level is zero. Haven't touched any global or I/O settings at all. So strange. I played it last night. Saw the update. Ran it. Went to bed. Turned it on tonight and it is all out of whack.

If your input is clipping, that means you're sending the Axe a signal that's too hot. If USB is the only way in, then you're sending it too much signal via USB.

I sometimes do something wrong with the output lvl in the amp block, in axedit. But it's not related to the version of it.
Like I move a milimeter and I take a huge larsen and everything clips, usually I save my ears and then go the VU meter and lower to the suitable lvl.
I have no explaination, but since it happened 3 times, I use care when touching output volume :)

Back
Top Bottom