Axe-Edit 3.7- Dragging N Dropping IRs Issue

Hyper Planet

Power User
I installed Q3.01 FW and then Axe-Edit 3.7 after I selected some IRs in Axe-Cab manage in order to dragging them into the box bud when I want to place them on the previous IRs like always, it just place one IR in slot while I selected for example 20 IR, and I have to put them one by one

I refreshed Axe-Edit turn Off N On Axe-Fx bud the problem is still out there, I had never this issue.

EDIT: I uninstalled Axe-Edit 3.07 in order to re-install 3.6.1 to find out if the issue is there or not, and I didn't faced with that issue in old version.

Last edited:
I installed Q3.01 FW and then Axe-Edit 3.7 after I selected some IRs in Axe-Cab manage in order to dragging them into the box bud when I want to place them on the previous IRs like always, it just place one IR in slot while I selected for example 20 IR, and I have to put them one by one

I refreshed Axe-Edit turn Off N On Axe-Fx bud the problem is still out there, I had never this issue.

EDIT: I uninstalled Axe-Edit 3.07 in order to re-install 3.6.1 to find out if the issue is there or not, and I didn't faced with that issue in old version.

Axe-Edit 3.7.1 has just been released to fix the Axe-Manage issue. Thank you for reporting the bug.

Back
Top Bottom