Axe-Edit 3.6.0 for Quantum 2.01 Released

Release notes:

New Features:

1. Added full support for Axe-Fx II firmware Quantum 2.01.

2. Added "Export Preset to CSV..." to the Preset menu. This will export both the X and Y parameter set for each block in the preset to a CSV formatted text file.

3. Added "View Release Notes..." to the Help menu.

Bug Fixes

1. Pressing the Match button in the TONE MATCH block resets the Reference and Local switches.

2. Turning the SYNTH block’s “Shift” parameter knob (one for each voice) sends the correct value for each interval.

3. Corrected the COMPRESSOR block to show the “Filter” parameter when the type is set to “Dynamics”.

Did the power tube bias change to power grid bias or something like that? I think that's what it was called. I'm at work now and I was messing with it this morning.

Should the Preamp Hardness update dynamically on Axe Edit when changing the preamp tube type? It seems necessary to switch to another block then back again (or similar) to refresh the hardness value - and presumably other values that might have changed.

Was there only partial support before?
that note means all the features added to the Axe-Fx firmware are now added to Axe-Edit. so any new knobs or list functions, things like that.

Edit typically "works" with new firmware, but the latest knobs, functions, etc. aren't in Edit. they have to program those and add them manually, thus updating Axe-Edit to fully support the latest Axe Firmware.

Release notes:

New Features:

1. Added full support for Axe-Fx II firmware Quantum 2.01.

2. Added "Export Preset to CSV..." to the Preset menu. This will export both the X and Y parameter set for each block in the preset to a CSV formatted text file.

3. Added "View Release Notes..." to the Help menu.

Bug Fixes

1. Pressing the Match button in the TONE MATCH block resets the Reference and Local switches.

2. Turning the SYNTH block’s “Shift” parameter knob (one for each voice) sends the correct value for each interval.

3. Corrected the COMPRESSOR block to show the “Filter” parameter when the type is set to “Dynamics”.

Thanks Yek! I'll have to see if I need to reset the synth block shift parameters in case it doesn't automatically correct itself, like we have to reset amp blocks.

Back
Top Bottom