Axe Edit 3.3 Released

steadystate

Fractal Fanatic
I just opened Axe Edit and received a dialog stating that 3.3 is available. Upon checking the website, 3.3 is available and described as requiring Quantum 1.0 or later.

When I installed Quantum, my cabs shifted in number and messed up my presests, so I reinstalled 20 beta since I didn't remember which cabs I originally used.

My question: What happens to the cab numbering with this new AE and Quantum????

Not sure why this was moved. My question primarily addresses the cab numbering question, which is not determined by Axe Edit.

Not sure why this was moved. My question primarily addresses the cab numbering question, which is not determined by Axe Edit.

It might be because the quantum is still beta and not the official release. I know Cliff mentioned a few repairs for the final release. Should be right around the corner now that Axe Edit is available though.

meltface.jpg

I don't know... it's hilarious, but don't you think it's a bit on the corny side? :? I think the MELT FACES text above the drive control was enough regarding the Easter Eggs department... this looks just wrong.

View attachment 27605

I don't know... it's hilarious, but don't you think it's a bit on the corny side? :? I think the MELT FACES text above the drive control was enough regarding the Easter Eggs department... this looks just wrong.

MsKdI7X.gif

Back
Top Bottom