Axe-Edit 3.14.4

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Axe-Edit 3.14.4 is now live on the website and auto-update.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/p-axe-edit-software.php

Release 3.14.4
March 27, 2019

REQUIRES Axe-Fx II Firmware Quantum 5.00 or newer.

New Features
  • Added support for firmware Ares 1.02
    • Added "Speaker Compliance" to the AMP block's "Speaker Drv" page.
    • Updated "Dynamics" page in the AMP block to reflect changes to Cathode Follower parameters.
    • Updated version string to include the new "Ares" firmware name.
Bug Fixes
  • Corrected "Export Preset to CSV" such that it prints the Controller's type as part of the parameter name (for example: "ADSR1 Threshold", "ADSR2 Threshold", and "Envelope Threshold").

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Cliff and FAS Team, after everything you have done, you keep surprising me!!!

Edit: Dyn Damping still missing on axe edit!

It takes a long time to load the axe edit here, maybe 1 minute or more. Is It a normal behavior?
Load meaning from the time you tell your computer to start the application to the time you can use it?

It depends. On how fast your computer is. On wether you've made a firmware change on the Axe-Fx III since the last time you started Axe-Edit III. Can you provide more details?

Axe-Edit 3.14.4 is now live on the website and auto-update.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/p-axe-edit-software.php

Release 3.14.4
March 27, 2019

REQUIRES Axe-Fx II Firmware Quantum 5.00 or newer.

New Features
  • Added support for firmware Ares 1.02
    • Added "Speaker Compliance" to the AMP block's "Speaker Drv" page.
    • Updated "Dynamics" page in the AMP block to reflect changes to Cathode Follower parameters.
    • Updated version string to include the new "Ares" firmware name.
Bug Fixes
  • Corrected "Export Preset to CSV" such that it prints the Controller's type as part of the parameter name (for example: "ADSR1 Threshold", "ADSR2 Threshold", and "Envelope Threshold").

Thanks Michael, update today w/o issues.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Cliff and FAS Team, after everything you have done, you keep surprising me!!!

Edit: Dyn Damping still missing on axe edit!

Yep, Dyn Damping is missing at least since 2015, don't know what it does, couldn't find it in the Wiki either.

Just tried to copy a preset from one position to another.
The Axe-Presetmanager shows the name of the preset at the new presetnumber after saving it.
But if I close the manager, the copied preset isn't there ;-)
Copying on the AxeFx itself works!
It's an editors problem.

ARES 1.02 / AxeEdit 3.14.4 / AxeFx II MK II

I seem to be getting this error after updating both Axe FX II + Axe Edit to the latest. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 9.29.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 9.29.00 PM.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 37
New Axe Edit Preset Tool does not move presets. Presets appear in green text after hitting “Save” as if successful, but presets never change location on Axe Fx II XL+. This happened with Quantum and new Ares firmware update. Seems to be an issue with 3.14.4

Back
Top Bottom