Axe-Edit 3.14.4

Running Q10.01 fw, presets exported using Axe Edit 3.14.4 cannot be imported "not a valid fle" is displayed. Reverting back to Axe Edit 3.14.2 allows for importing of presets, as before, but there's a new issue. Upon "Cancel" of the automatic Axe Edit update window, "reading block definitions" occurs on every launch of Axe Edit. Fine with using Axe Edit 3.14.2, but looking for a fix for the recurring "reading block definitions".

Last edited:
One potential bug: I have a preset with a microboost drive setting that I like in X position, but nothing in Y, so Y defaults to Rat Distortion. If I use the Y slot to load a saved block in my library (ie Yek's Klon tone), the drives switch X/Y states. I find the microboost that was originally in the X position of the drive block now in Y, and the klon setting in X. I'm treading lightly in AE until further notice because I don't want to mess up the block that was already dialed in or cause any crazy behavior like preset loss. Much appreciated on the new version though. Everything sounding amazing here, and other than that AE seems to be working great.

One potential bug: I have a preset with a microboost drive setting that I like in X position, but nothing in Y, so Y defaults to Rat Distortion. If I use the Y slot to load a saved block in my library (ie Yek's Klon tone), the drives switch X/Y states. I find the microboost that was originally in the X position of the drive block now in Y, and the klon setting in X. I'm treading lightly in AE until further notice because I don't want to mess up the block that was already dialed in or cause any crazy behavior like preset loss. Much appreciated on the new version though. Everything sounding amazing here, and other than that AE seems to be working great.
When you recall a block from the library it loads the entire block, both X and Y, that's not a bug.

As a workaround recall the block in drive2 (if not in use) and then copy X or Y in drive1

Back
Top Bottom