FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Axe-Edit 3.14.3 is now live on the website and auto-update.
- Added support for firmware Quantum 9.00
- Added "Speaker Comp" to the AMP block's "Spkr Drv" page.
- Added a "Test" button to the "Available Devices" dialog (accessed from Tools menu item "Show available devices...").
- Clicking the "Test" button pings the selected device which in turn causes the device's MIDI IN signal to flash on its front panel (on the Axe-Fx II and AX8 the MIDI IN is an LED, on the FX8 the MIDI IN is a flashing icon on the LCD).
- For situations in which the PORT names in the "Available Devices" dialog do not differentiate between devices, this action provides visual confirmation for the currently selected device.