Axe-Edit 3.12.0 Released

I'm also having trouble getting Axe-Manage: Cabs to recognize ir or wav files. I feel like I'm missing something obvious here, but this is a feature of this latest version of Axe-Edit, correct?

I'm also having trouble getting Axe-Manage: Cabs to recognize ir or wav files. I feel like I'm missing something obvious here, but this is a feature of this latest version of Axe-Edit, correct?

Import of .ir files is not supported

New Features:
AE Release 3.12.0 December 16, 2016
1. AxeManage::CABS now supports the importing of .wav IR files. WAV files must be imported using the Browser window. Importing a stereo WAV file will produce two entries in the Browser, one entry for the left and one entry for the right channel.

I want to import Ownhammer IR`s and I have the choice between 200ms or 500ms, which one should I select ?
You write about import a stereo file but can I import also mono files ?

I can't get Axe Manage:Cabs to recognize .wav files either. I have a ton of IRs I want to test out here. Any help would be appreciated.

I can't get Axe Manage:Cabs to recognize .wav files either. I have a ton of IRs I want to test out here. Any help would be appreciated.
In Axe Manage Cabs -> Browser -> Open Directory -> choose the folder were the .wav files are located. Click open and then OK. the browser window should now show the .wav IRs and you can select by doubleclicking and listen.

In Axe Manage Cabs -> Browser -> Open Directory -> choose the folder were the .wav files are located. Click open and then OK. the browser window should now show the .wav IRs and you can select by doubleclicking and listen.
Thanks for the response. I tried that and while it detects the wav files, it doesn't do anything once I select OK. I'm taken back to the Axe Manage:Cabs screen, but none of the wav files are available to be selected. Is there a place where these files are automatically converted and then stored as syx files?

I appreciate your hard work Mike. Any chance of getting device selection on the Axe Edit menu so I can choose between multiple AxeFxIIXL+s?

I have the same problem cab manager detects wav files but doesn't allow choosing them just go's back to c existing cab list
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BUG: Amp is detected as 0.0% as the name.

AE%20Bug_zpszsnwaziw.jpg

Thanks for the response. I tried that and while it detects the wav files, it doesn't do anything once I select OK. I'm taken back to the Axe Manage:Cabs screen, but none of the wav files are available to be selected. Is there a place where these files are automatically converted and then stored as syx files?

I have the same problem cab manager detects wav files but doesn't allow choosing them just go's back to c existing cab list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

yeah same here, I can find them and see them but can't select or import.

Wow, I had the same issue importign WAVs but is not a bug, when you open Manager Cabs the browser is hidden by default, the key here is go to "Browser: show/hide" and the browser will appear on the left side:

maxresdefault.jpg
(well, this image is from the presets manager but you get the idea)
Now you can go to "Browser: open directory" and the list of WAVs will appear...works great!

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/how-to-import-wav-ir.124422/#post-1480074
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...v-irs-to-be-imported-now.127918/#post-1520886

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom