Axe-Edit 3.11.0 Released

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Axe-Edit 3.11.0 is now live on the website and auto-update.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/p-axe-edit-software.php

Release Notes

New Features:
  1. Updated the layout of the AMP block's Dynamics page.
    1. Parameters are now clearly grouped together with additional information in their labels.
    2. Moved the "Comp Type" and "CF Comp" from the Preamp page to the Dynamics page.
  2. On the AMP block's "Power Sply" page, changed "Pwr Amp Grid Bias" to "Pwr Tube Grid Bias".
  3. Added new page “Scenes” to the OUTPUT and FX LOOP blocks. This page displays the MAIN level for each of the scenes. The original page “Output” and “FX Loop” only showed the MAIN level for the selected scene.
Bug Fixes:
  1. Corrected the "Export preset to CSV..." to replace any newline characters in the parameter name with a space.
  2. Corrected a bug in which swapping a shunt with another occupied location created extra shunts in the first unoccupied grid space.

Added new page “Scenes” to the OUTPUT and FX LOOP blocks. This page displays the MAIN level for each of the scenes. The original page “Output” and “FX Loop” only showed the MAIN level for the selected scene.
:hearteyes: WOOT!! (does anybody say that anymore?)

I didn't even know I wanted this feature until you guys added it. It's like how life was fine before cell phones. Now that we have them, it's impossible to imagine life without them. You guys take something good and make it more gooder.

k thx rock on

Thankx Michael!
It seems, there are some good new features in the editor ;-)
Especially the Scenes-page will make my life a little bit easier ;-)

Axe4Ever and kindly regards
Mike

Updated the layout of the AMP block's Dynamics page.
    1. Parameters are now clearly grouped together with additional information in their labels.
    2. Moved the "Comp Type" and "CF Comp" from the Preamp page to the Dynamics page.
  1. On the AMP block's "Power Sply" page, changed "Pwr Amp Grid Bias" to "Pwr Tube Grid Bias".
  2. Added new page “Scenes” to the OUTPUT and FX LOOP blocks. This page displays the MAIN level for each of the scenes. The original page “Output” and “FX Loop” only showed the MAIN level for the selected scene.

Looks very good and handy ;-)
Particularly item 1 an 3!
Very useful improvements!

The editor is getting better and better ...
Really good job, Mike!
Thanks again.

Nice! Thanks for that, particularly the scenes page which is a well thought out feature.
Pauly

http://www.fractalaudio.com/p-axe-edit-software.php

Release Notes

New Features:
  1. Updated the layout of the AMP block's Dynamics page.
  2. On the AMP block's "Power Sply" page, changed "Pwr Amp Grid Bias" to "Pwr Tube Grid Bias".
  3. Added new page “Scenes” to the OUTPUT and FX LOOP blocks. This page displays the MAIN level for each of the scenes. The original page “Output” and “FX Loop” only showed the MAIN level for the selected scene.
Bug Fixes:
  1. Corrected the "Export preset to CSV..." to replace any newline characters in the parameter name with a space.
  2. Corrected a bug in which swapping a shunt with another occupied location created extra shunts in the first unoccupied grid space.

I had to set up some presets/scenes for a gig tonight. I've had the AxeFX XL+ for about a month but this is the first time using it live. The scene feature is perfect. It was so simple to get the balances right. Thanks a bunch FAS.

@Michael Pickens

Thanks for the rename to Power Tube Grid Bias.

I'm still a little confuseled between Power Amp Bias vs. Power Tube Grid Bias and why the Power Tube Grid Bias lives on the Power Supply page and not the Power Amp Page?

Thank you for your work Mike. How do I address a rack of AxeFxs say three or more? This must have been a problem for the Edge if I remember right he had six or more in a rack in that photo.

Back
Top Bottom