Axe-Edit 3.10.0 Released

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Axe-Edit 3.10.0 is now live on the website and auto-update.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/p-axe-edit-software.php

Release Notes:

New Features:

1. Added support for new Quantum 6.00 firmware. The WAH block now includes a "Coil Bias" and "Low Cut Frequency" control when connected to Quantum 6.00 or greater devices.

2. When Axe-Edit is connected to an Axe-Fx II mark I/II, the AMP block's "Modeling Version" parameter is removed from the PREAMP page. Please see the Quantum 6.00 firmware release notes for more information.

Bug Fixes:

1. Corrected the displaying of tooltips for Windows 10 builds.

many thanks FAS team, again for your cust. dedication and very fast availability of FW releases and tools.

Axe Edit Tuner not working?
Axe II, Quantum 6.00

Edit, fixed:
GoTo axe fx front panel, I/O, Midi Page, Sysex to ALL or Tuner.
I had Sysex turned off following the Fractal Bot upgrade instructions.

Last edited:
It's probably me but i can't find the modeling version when using axe edit. It mentioned to check release notes for 6.0 what am I missing. and yes I have my glasses on. Mach 2 user

Axe-Edit 3.10.0 is now live on the website and auto-update.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/p-axe-edit-software.php

Release Notes:

New Features:

1. Added support for new Quantum 6.00 firmware. The WAH block now includes a "Coil Bias" and "Low Cut Frequency" control when connected to Quantum 6.00 or greater devices.

2. When Axe-Edit is connected to an Axe-Fx II mark I/II, the AMP block's "Modeling Version" parameter is removed from the PREAMP page. Please see the Quantum 6.00 firmware release notes for more information.

Bug Fixes:

1. Corrected the displaying of tooltips for Windows 10 builds.

Tanks Michael…great job!

Hopefully a future update will include device selection for contemporaneous applications using 2, or 3 or more XL+s

When I try to install, it says it's not compatible for my computer. I'm running Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit OS with 16GB of ram. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom