Axe-Edit 3.1 released!

This browser is brilliant, despite all enhancements that can be thought or done it's an amazing concept from the older ability axe edit had prior to V3... wonderful lateral thinking. Thank you very much.

I want to update all the factory presets in bank A then re-instate my own presets which reside in the first 30 or so positions. I still can't figure out how to do it, even with the browser function. Doing it on ear a time would be time consuming. The old axe-manage used to let you open up another window so you could drag and drop batches of presets, but I can't seem to get this to do it....any ideas?

Is the new user guide for this update out?
that might be a while... Development at fractal is moving at such a pace that manuals and user guides sometimes fall by the wayside... there isn't time to make any and if there were they'd be outdated within months, sometimes weeks.

Luckily most stuff is pretty easy to figure out and there's a well maintained wiki and a whole forum full of nerds to help with questions!

This software is really blossoming into a highly usable tool. I remember a while ago not too long ago when we had no tool at all (Glad because I really learned the Axe front end because of it) - now this - THANK YOU FAS

1. Added new “Undo Pending Changes” option to the right/ctrl click context menu of Axe-Manage. This discards any
    pending changes for the selected memory locations, reverting them to show what is currently stored in your Axe-Fx II.
...Wish this could be undo last step. Can't tell you how many times I get in deep editing ,only to realize that the LAST 2 or 3 steps were to much. Only recourse is to cancel all and try to remember and rebuild.. Miss the undo button . Just sayin"

omg ...tHIS IS AWESOME @M, FAS and other users that have inspured this development. Axe Edit has grown to be shiat!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom