Axe-Edit 3.1 released!

I'd also like to chime in and say:
1) Thank you for the continual updates
2) I'd like to join in on the webinar as well

Added a new Browser panel at the left side of both Axe-Manage Presets and Axe-Manage Cabs. This provides a range of new features and functions to be covered separately.

The new browser panel is awesome; I love it already...was a very timely addition since I just purchased the new Cab Packs 4&5 earlier this week and just got a chance this evening to audition and play around with them. Using the new browser panel it was very easy to go thru them and I really like what the panel adds to the workflow; using Auto Audition and the cursor keys it's never been easier to preview cabs and presets.

Very quick and easy to get the cabs/presets loaded in to the panel by adding folders to search and I like how you can flag favorites...a great update that adds a lot of useful features and flexibility for managing presets/cabs.

Also had a fun session with CabLab with the new Cab Pack 4&5 UltraRes IR's using the .ir files; mixed up a very nice TV brew using the 121 and a bit of the back of the cab IR.

Absolutely loving the software toolsets FAS is coming out with...

Really awesome browser! Except, it says I have 5039 ultra-res cabinets in my directory. I keep a folder for non-ultra, and a separate one for Ultra.

Wow. I have some sifting to do.

Back
Top Bottom