Axe-Edit 3.1.9 released

I did the automatic up from 3.1.8 -> 3.1.9 now I get an error "The version information could not be queried".

AE 3.1.9
AxeFx II XL+ FW 18.04
Windows 7 Pro SP1 x64

I uninstalled and reinstalled and still have the same error.

Not sure if it is supposed to but in the axe edit preamp tube type when set to test it reads long plate on axe front panel?

Thanks for the timely updates to AE...

And +1000 for continuing to support us morons who still have WinXP! (I promise to get a new music PC one of these days!)

Thanks for the timely updates to AE...

And +1000 for continuing to support us morons who still have WinXP! (I promise to get a new music PC one of these days!)

Dude - do you keep that one off the internet ? because there are some major security vulnerabilities in XP now . It can get pwned in seconds. I don't want to tell you how to suck eggs, but be careful.

Yup - Never been on it... minimal services for highest performance... Sux to use a thumb drive to get the FW/AE over.

Dude - do you keep that one off the internet ? because there are some major security vulnerabilities in XP now . It can get pwned in seconds. I don't want to tell you how to suck eggs, but be careful.

Damn it. I think I've downloaded and installed this thing three times! LOL. I keep thinking it's a new update. S much stuff is happening in my life, yesterday seems like last week.

Back
Top Bottom