Axe-Edit 3.1.9 released

Release 3.1.9 March 30, 2015

NEW FEATURES:
1. Added support for Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.04.

BUG FIXES:
1. Corrected an issue in Axe-Manage’s Rename functionality that displayed the newly entered name but did not mark it in RED as a pending change when clicking away from the edit box.

Release 3.1.9 March 30, 2015

NEW FEATURES:
1. Added support for Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.04.

BUG FIXES:
1. Corrected an issue in Axe-Manage’s Rename functionality that displayed the newly entered name but did not mark it in RED as a pending change when clicking away from the edit box.

is this for that new feature about the tube type or something? the one where Cliff offered us a Beta "test" version?

Another quick AE upgrade to match the new firmware. Seems like the AE guys are hot on Cliff's heels the last while and that's just one more reason why I love this company, it's products and the commitment to constant improvement! Great job to all!

Another quick update indeed! Now this is I can get used to! It seems like just yesterday when we were waiting 6-8 weeks for an updated AE to be released after new firmware drops.

Thanks AE Team whoever you are :D

FYI, in the menu selection for the new Preamp Tube Type parameter, "Test" should now be "Long Plate".

Odd. When I started Axe-Edit, it asked if I wanted to update, so I did. During the install I got error messages (first time I've gotten error messages with this software).

I aborted, and d/l'ed directly from Fractal Audio, and it worked fine.

Just a heads up, in case this happens to anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom