Axe-Edit 3.0 Released!

I`m not tweaking anything so far. It happens a few second after changing preset with the valuewheel. Then it jumps to the PG1 screen on the Axe display

Basic rule, when the editor is open and the Axe connected don’t play with the front panel.

Very nice .. thank you Fractal ...

Quick One ... what would be the recommended way to go about creating custom banks ... i.e. download the presets in factory banks A,B,C and reconfigure them into new banks A,B,C and then upload the new banks to the Axe. Axe Manage previously handled this very well with drag and drop, not sure how to go about it now ... any suggestions

Thanks M@ and team for the unrelenting dedication to your products!... and tolerating all the bitching as well! :encouragement:

Quick One ... what would be the recommended way to go about creating custom banks ... i.e. download the presets in factory banks A,B,C and reconfigure them into new banks A,B,C and then upload the new banks to the Axe. Axe Manage previously handled this very well with drag and drop, not sure how to go about it now ... any suggestions

You can do it with 1.9beta, but I do not advise you do. AE functionality will be added to the v.3.

What I do in the interim is to use the 'save to' another slot and move them one at a time. It's not ideal, but it is a workaround in the meantime.

Rome wasn't built in a day; more power and options will be added to AE as it is developed further. The team that is working on this from the Dev side is top notch.

Thanks Fractal and team! AE3 is working great. Very snappy, love how the parameters change in real time on the front panel. 8)

MERCI!!!!
Congratulations to the entire team "FAS" for all their works, it sounds even more dynamic and user-friendly interface is very intuitive.
Lack axe manage (I know we are never satisfied), but we will do with it for the moment (this is already very huge).
Otherwise, when axe manage will it be built-in?

MERCI!!!!
Congratulations to the entire team "FAS" for all their works, it sounds even more dynamic and user-friendly interface is very intuitive.
Lack axe manage (I know we are never satisfied), but we will do with it for the moment (this is already very huge).
Otherwise, when axe manage will it be built-in?

It will be added to the editor and therefore "built-in".

You can do it with 1.9beta, but I do not advise you do. AE functionality will be added to the v.3.

What I do in the interim is to use the 'save to' another slot and move them one at a time. It's not ideal, but it is a workaround in the meantime.

Rome wasn't built in a day; more power and options will be added to AE as it is developed further. The team that is working on this from the Dev side is top notch.

Thanks, Scott ... got it ...

There isn't currently a bank overview/bank management type interface you can use (that Fractal produces...not sure about third parties). So your best bet is to upload the three factory banks and then use the swap presets feature on the hardware to move things around.

Alternatively you could open the bank files in AE and then load single patches from the file, one at a time, in to specific locations to suit the ordering you desire.

Please Help, I have successfully downloaded FW 11, USB drivers, AE 3.0, and V 11 banks, but AE continues message: "! Communication Failure: Axe- Edit was unable to complete the communication request due to time- out." When I open AE, then power up Axe-FX II it gives me the same message, but allows me to change presets. However, I am unable to change cabs and I probably don't know what else. Any advice on the communication failure is greatly appreciated. Thanks to all!

How do you get AE3 to go full screen? Can't stretch.?
Whew...I'm not the only one. I brought this up with the pre-AE editor, brought it up when axe-edit was born, and several times since. No one ever addressed it so I gave up.

Looking forward to working with AE3. The improvements and upcoming features will be very popular.

In closing, let me also share congratulations and gratitude from myself and on behalf of the entire Axe-Fx community. Our new development team worked with expertise, determination and dedication. Michael and Ryan, it is an honor and a privilege to have you as co-workers. As the designer of Axe-Edit -- and one of its most ardent and frequent users -- I could not wish for more in a team. Between Axe-Edit 3.0 and Fractal-Bot, you've taken this platform to new heights. I know Cliff is very pleased as well. Thank you!

Needless to say, our beta team members also deserve very a special thank you. Sean, Scott, Craig, Cooper, Steve, Jochen, Friedlab, Brian, Jake, Ian, Yek, Alex, Patrick, Buddy, and Larry, here's to you!

Many many many congratulations on a fantastic product!! It was a blast putting it through its paces! Stable as anything and sexy as hell!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom