Axe-Edit 3.0 Released!

In closing, let me also share congratulations and gratitude from myself and on behalf of the entire Axe-Fx community. Our new development team worked with expertise, determination and dedication. Michael and Ryan, it is an honor and a privilege to have you as co-workers. As the designer of Axe-Edit -- and one of its most ardent and frequent users -- I could not wish for more in a team. Between Axe-Edit 3.0 and Fractal-Bot, you've taken this platform to new heights. I know Cliff is very pleased as well. Thank you!

Needless to say, our beta team members also deserve very a special thank you. Sean, Scott, Craig, Cooper, Steve, Jochen, Friedlab, Brian, Jake, Ian, Yek, Alex, Patrick, Buddy, and Larry, here's to you!

Hear, hear!
Thanks Matt, to all you guys!

thanks fractal !!!!!!!!! it sounds so crushing you guys did a such killer job on axe edit 3 wow love the improvements and my tones are so clear fu**********ing A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now going to jam all day all weekend memorial day what ?????? more like axe fest at my house weekend.... wow see ya time to jam out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAA+++ GUYS......... \m/**\m/

Ok here is the first complaint: why was this released so early in the day? now I have to wait all day to get home from work to try this out. My wife and kids are gonna suffer bc daddy just won't be around tonight. ;) kidding thanks so much to FAS and team can't wait to get home and try this out!!! Today is gonna be a slow day!!!!!

Thanks. Great.
One note: Sometimes the display on the axefx jumps to page one in the edit display without doing nothing!
That`s after changing presets with the wheel and the Axeedit is opened on my pc.

Thanks. Great.
One note: Sometimes the display on the axefx jumps to page one in the edit display without doing nothing!
That`s after changing presets with the wheel and the Axeedit is opened on my pc.

Known behavior. The "rule" is: don't tweak on hardware and in software simultaneously to avoid this.

My sincere thanks to everyone at FAS, especially the development team and of course the beta testers. This is going to make the whole Axe-FX experience even better than it already is. :encouragement:

Disgustingly awesome! Thanks FAS for this very inspiring piece of gear and the unparalleled service that comes with it, best investment I made in the last 35 years!
Sorry…got to go and buy my other half a ticket to somewhere for about a month or so, got some serious catching up to do!

Known behavior. The "rule" is: don't tweak on hardware and in software simultaneously to avoid this.

I`m not tweaking anything so far. It happens a few second after changing preset with the valuewheel. Then it jumps to the PG1 screen on the Axe display

I`m not tweaking anything so far. It happens a few second after changing preset with the valuewheel. Then it jumps to the PG1 screen on the Axe display

Tweak is the wrong word. Don't use the front panel if you're using AE to work. Stick to AE and you'll find it's smooth sailing.

As mentioned in the notes it's best to just control everything from AE to avoid confusion. Any changes on the front panel of the Axe-Fx sends a generic resync message. Axe-Edit then requeries all the preset data including the currently selected grid location of the Axe-Fx and loads that block.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom