Axe-Edit 3.0.5 released!

Ok just upgraded to AE 3.04.
My personal presets are located in bank A, how do I upload the other banks B + C? do I use fractal BOT for that ? in the old AE it could be done from the Axe Manage, but I don’t see that option here with the new Axe Manage in AE 3.04.
Thanks.

Ok, ive also tried Drag and Drop from Explorer, draged a bank file into the main Axe-*‐Edit window to import but then it opens and i can only select single preset.
How do I upload a complete Bank into the AxeII?

Ok I did it with Fractal BOT.
Works fine.

now, how can i save in a single operation specific presets?
like saving in one time presets 001 to 020 as single files and not a bank file.
thanks.

Could we request a minor mod for a future version? When AE 3.0.4 (I'm pretty sure it was like this on the other v3 loads, too) is running on my Mac (10.7.5), but it's window is hidden behind another open window, clicking on the application icon in the tool tray doesn't bring it forward to have primary focus (seeming to do nothing). This can feel as if the computer may have locked up. I don't know if others are also experiencing this, but it would be nice to have the same behavior as most other Mac programs.

Cheers,

Lee

I was not expecting firmware 13 and axe edit out this soon, They must be working around the clock to give us amazing sound One thing i should mention axe2 sounds so clean compare to everything i have tried out there and i have tried them all

In the old version (1.09) you can load whole bank and flipping presets. The current version has to import every preset step by step - it is not convenient. Fractal-Bott use for this purpose is also not convenient, because it writes the bank immediately in Axe-fx.
Now if I want to listen preset into the bank, I have to constantly hit import button, because pressing the up and down arrow again, I come back my internal bank of Axe :(

every now and then my axe fx freezes when changing patches with axe edit. only thing i can do is reboot the axe. odd. never experienced that before. i've noticed it generally happens when going from patch 001 to patch 002. i wonder if a corrupt block or something is causing this.

Back
Top Bottom