Axe-Edit 3.0.10 for firmware 15!

Awesome!!
Thanks so much FAS teams!!

Installed smoooooooothly on my Win7 PC.
I appreciate Axe-Edit update released with the new paradigm shift firmware.

HUZZAH!

Great update, thanks FAS.

For those of you with Macs that find that the F8 key is not the optimal choice (I have to press Fn to reach the F8 key so not optimal for me). I just created a macro with Keyboard Maestro (Keyboard Maestro 6.4.3: Work Faster with Macros for Mac OS X) that remaps this to another key of your choosing:

Pause_Axe_Edit_zps4ad61c87.png

If you think that was an odd key to choose - I was born Swedish and I still use Swedish Keyboard Layout on all my keyboards even if they physical layout is English so on quite a few keys the labels don't match the actual key pressed. Anyway, I have now mapped the back tick/tilde key (between the tab and esc key) to be my pause/unpause button. Much easier and just a single key to press.

Enjoy!

Reactions: yek
Great update, thanks FAS.

For those of you with Macs that find that the F8 key is not the optimal choice (I have to press Fn to reach the F8 key so not optimal for me). I just created a macro with Keyboard Maestro (Keyboard Maestro 6.4.3: Work Faster with Macros for Mac OS X) that remaps this to another key of your choosing:

Pause_Axe_Edit_zps4ad61c87.png

If you think that was an odd key to choose - I was born Swedish and I still use Swedish Keyboard Layout on all my keyboards even if they physical layout is English so on quite a few keys the labels don't match the actual key pressed. Anyway, I have now mapped the back tick/tilde key (between the tab and esc key) to be my pause/unpause button. Much easier and just a single key to press.

Enjoy!

That's a great app.

Back
Top Bottom