Axe Edit 3.0.1 Released

Try removing the settings file. Make sure Axe-Edit is not running.

Win: C:\Users\<your-username>\AppData\Roaming\Fractal Audio\Axe-Edit\Axe-Edit.settings
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Fractal Audio/Axe-Edit/Axe-Edit.settings

Then restart Axe-Edit and see if anything changes.

Thanks, that sounds like a good shortcut.
Am not able to try it before I'm back on monday, but I'll post the outcome.

Haven't had a chance to try it yet, but the paste to new location, modifiers attached to copy and copy scene to all functions are all excellent improvements to functionality that will great speed workflow. I've been putting off doing a major rig setup overall, but between Axe Edit 3 with these new features and the magnificence of FW11 I think the time has come. The only problem is that I've got to put the guitar down to do some of this and every time I plug in these days I just want to play.

Yes, there is of course more to come.

The short list of "biggies" in no particular order and with no guarantees would include Block Library, Global Blocks, Axe-Manage, Axe-Change integration, inline Help, and improved MFC-101 integration.

The location of saved Block Definitions has changed in version 3.0.1. Default Definitions are no longer installed with Axe-Edit, so you will be prompted to “Read and Save Block Definitions” when you first run the program. Block Definition locations are now saved in:

OS X:
/Library/Fractal Audio/Axe-Edit

I don't see this in my Library, any reason to be concerned? Everything is working great ... btw

The location of saved Block Definitions has changed in version 3.0.1. Default Definitions are no longer installed with Axe-Edit, so you will be prompted to “Read and Save Block Definitions” when you first run the program. Block Definition locations are now saved in:

OS X:
/Library/Fractal Audio/Axe-Edit

I don't see this in my Library, any reason to be concerned? Everything is working great ... btw

I haven't got that folder either, and everything is working , so no worries.

Yes, there is of course more to come.

The short list of "biggies" in no particular order and with no guarantees would include Block Library, Global Blocks, Axe-Manage, Axe-Change integration, inline Help, and improved MFC-101 integration.

Can't begin to tell you guys how much I appreciate having AxeEdit back. Thank you to all at FAS!! Job well done :)

Try removing the settings file. Make sure Axe-Edit is not running.

Win: C:\Users\<your-username>\AppData\Roaming\Fractal Audio\Axe-Edit\Axe-Edit.settings
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Fractal Audio/Axe-Edit/Axe-Edit.settings

Then restart Axe-Edit and see if anything changes.

I have that map on OSX but the file doesn't exist.
I solved it by an idea in another thread. Reinstall the USB driver.
Fixed!

Great work on the re-write. Now all I need is Axe-Manage back and I can stop swearing at the screen. ;) What's the best\easiest way to manage cabs now in the interim? Just bought a few new cab packs and it's just an arse managing them. :(

Great work on the re-write. Now all I need is Axe-Manage back and I can stop swearing at the screen. ;) What's the best\easiest way to manage cabs now in the interim? Just bought a few new cab packs and it's just an arse managing them. :(

AxeCabManager.

Back
Top Bottom