Axe-Change

Thanks to the FAS team!

I feel like the night is going to be so short... :mrgreen

I seriously can not believe how cheap the AxeFx is when you consider the onslaught of new features and services that are always being added. Just an incredible product being created by amazing people and played by one of the best group of people out there! Thanks so much Cliff and team!

I seriously can not believe how cheap the AxeFx is when you consider the onslaught of new features and services that are always being added. Just an incredible product being created by amazing people and played by one of the best group of people out there! Thanks so much Cliff and team!
I agree. If the II cost $4,000 it would be a fair price.

Sweeeeet! It really looks great. And dozens of v7 patches already uploaded to try out.

Well done FAS and Beta testers!

Just a word on what's coming next...

1. "My Downloads"
2. Edit your own uploads/Upload newer Version
3. LIKES (+1) and leader board
4. Advanced/Boolean Search Engine
5. Cross Linking (Presets and Cabs)
6. Support for individual BLOCKS (e.g. "Ultimate Phase 90")
7. YouTube/SoundCloud links
8. Flag for batch downloads.
9. Uploads auto-tagged by "Amps Used" "User Cabs Y/N"
10. And more... not saying ;-)

Looks good. Thanks for all the hard work that went into it!

On a side note, does anyone know why I'm not getting any output from the preset "6505+ Heavy" that I just downloaded from Axe-Change? My input meters are moving but there's no sound. In the preset, the amp block is disabled and when I try to activate it, I get a message "TMA - Ref Solo'd" flashing on the Axe.

Occasionally I will re work a preset posted by someone else...no offense if it seems to familiar etc. I cant usually remember where or how I got something. sometimes I will change the amps and cabs and leave effects similar...

Looks good. Thanks for all the hard work that went into it!

On a side note, does anyone know why I'm not getting any output from the preset "6505+ Heavy" that I just downloaded from Axe-Change? My input meters are moving but there's no sound. In the preset, the amp block is disabled and when I try to activate it, I get a message "TMA - Ref Solo'd" flashing on the Axe.

Go to the amp block and disconnect the modifier from BYP MODE. Then make sure the block is not bypassed.

tried to upload, says please use syx file , I am! same way I upload to this site!

Are you using Firefox? I wasn't able to upload from my main system, but it worked fine on a netbook. Internet Explorer worked like a champ on both machines though. Still trying to track down the issue on my end.

I agree. If the II cost $4,000 it would be a fair price.

All in all, I actually paid a little over $4000 for mine in the end because of customs duty and all that.....
In the end, additions and interesting times like this make it worth the while and the expense.

Hats off to Cliff and Team! Thank you!

Well done there must have been a lot put into this and it is appreciated by many.
A gold medal for FAS...
Now I need to get back from my trip so I can download 7 and try things out...

Back
Top Bottom