Axe-Change

It sounds like you are missing something. I'll admit I rarely use Axe-Change, but it looks like there is a vast number of presets there. Also keep in mind there is a tool called FracTool (3rd party) that can convert presets between different platforms (AX8<->AXE II).

You might want to elaborate exactly what you are seeing. Are you using Axe-Edit or did you just visit the web-page to browse?

Newbie here... (snip)...To me, it doesn’t appear that there are a ton of preset available on there. Am I seeing/searching correctly or am I missing something?

It looked this way to me at first too. My suggestion is to NOT use any/many filters (like hardware/software versions)... it narrows the field too much. Just use keywords with wide-open filters. You're likely to get a handful and from there you can manually sort which one fits you best. That should get you more results. I wish more people would share presets.

New guy here...got a new Axe II coming on Friday and I tried to sign up for the Axe Change. The problem is that I can't find the check box to say I read the terms and conditions. Where is it? I'm on a Mac with Firefox, if it matters.

***EDIT*** Tried with Safari and it was there. Bug?

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I cannot seem to find how to select Ares 1.03 as the firmware when uploading new presets in the Axe Change. Am I missing something here, or this is yet to be updated in the Firmware Version dropdown options?

Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 2.02.02 pm.png

Please let me know your thoughts. Currently I am using '???' while submitting presets, but would love to know if there is a better option to choose. Also, apologies if this has been asked before already, please accordingly direct me to the right place.

Cheers!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I cannot seem to find how to select Ares 1.03 as the firmware when uploading new presets in the Axe Change. Am I missing something here, or this is yet to be updated in the Firmware Version dropdown options?

View attachment 56768

Please let me know your thoughts. Currently I am using '???' while submitting presets, but would love to know if there is a better option to choose. Also, apologies if this has been asked before already, please accordingly direct me to the right place.

Cheers!

Somebody? Anybody?

It doesn't seem to be updated. Just choose the highest version. That is only for informative purposes
Thank you! Glad to know that it's just for informative purposes. I thought it was like a filter for presets which matched your Axe firmware :)

Hmm. Ares is up to 2.x and the Axe-Change search doesn't allow for specifying Ares at all. Anywhere we can request that the search filter be updated? Thanks in advance.

[Edit: Nevermind. I see Q-12.x brings up Ares 2]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom