Axe-Change

Grab n go!
I was just wondering the same thing yesterday when i grabbed some stufff. After reading your post, i just remembered i didn't rate anything there lol.

When I use it, I go on and grab a few presets then close my browser and start checking them out. I didn't even know there was a rating section and it'd be something I'd have to remember to get back to do. If I downloaded a killer preset, the chances of me returning promptly are slim as I'd be playing/recording. Will definitely try to remember to do so in the future. I only visit the AxeChange once every couple months for shits and gaggles.

When I use it, I go on and grab a few presets then close my browser and start checking them out. I didn't even know there was a rating section and it'd be something I'd have to remember to get back to do. If I downloaded a killer preset, the chances of me returning promptly are slim as I'd be playing/recording. Will definitely try to remember to do so in the future. I only visit the AxeChange once every couple months for shits and gaggles.
You can access axe-change directly from axe-edit....no need to download from browser (in most cases) :)

Back
Top Bottom