AXE CHANGE

This is a lie. the axe send program does not work on many presets. especially the tone matched ones. You have to do a bunch of arranging blocks and altering blocks and effects and they still don't sound like they should or would on the axe fx.

This is a lie. the axe send program does not work on many presets. especially the tone matched ones. You have to do a bunch of arranging blocks and altering blocks and effects and they still don't sound like they should or would on the axe fx.
a lie ?? Is it my fault if the AX8 does not handle ToneMatch ??
It translates most presets, but the AX8 is only one half of an AxeFx, so what did you expect, to be the same machine ?

Beelzebub!!!

Axe Send\FracTool rocks!
PCO6FHl2.jpeg

I really hope English is not your first language. If that's not a translation issue your vernacular is a little harsh. The word "lie" implies an effort to deceive. This is a freeware tool that I and others find very helpful. No need to disparage.

I'm sure you can get a full refund if you're not completely delighted.

Back
Top Bottom