Axe Change - Share Effect Blocks

Ant Music

Fractal Fanatic
It'd be great to have the ability to share single Effects blocks in Axe Change. I'm surprised this isn't already available. It'd be great if you could copy the desired block on Axe Change and then just paste it directly into Axe Edit.

Plus it'd be great to have some means of uploading preview soundclips to Axe Change as well so you can listen to Presets before downloading them.

Last edited:
+1.

There used to be a thread on here that was about sharing settings of effect blocks to try and emulate real pedals, but that's as close as we got.

Yeah I recall that thread. It'd be a pain in the arse to sift through a whole thread just to find something somewhat specific. I was curious about some Flanger Block settings as I seem to never be happy with my attempts to tweak the Flanger to my liking. I usually just make all my own patches and effects settings so I never really use Axe Change. I just assumed that you could download effects blocks but obviously not.

It'd be great if you could though.

It'd be great to have the ability to share single Effects blocks in Axe Change. I'm surprised this isn't already available. It'd be great if you could copy the desired block on Axe Change and then just paste it directly into Axe Edit.

Plus it'd be great to have some means of uploading preview soundclips to Axe Change as well so you can listen to Presets before downloading them.
That would indeed be very usefull. A library with tonematch blocks would be very helpfull as well.

Yeah I recall that thread. It'd be a pain in the arse to sift through a whole thread just to find something somewhat specific. I was curious about some Flanger Block settings as I seem to never be happy with my attempts to tweak the Flanger to my liking.

The factory presets have a variety of FLANGE Blocks pretty easy to run through those. Good Luck :)

Also I had these in my Flange file;

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/moaee-electric-mistress-flanger.76166/

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/share-your-classic-flanger-settings.65393/

Last edited:
I deleted the factory presets years ago... Thanks for sending through yours though. I'll try them out.

Back
Top Bottom