Bug? Axe 8 Zilla Preset-Cab Problem

JKM777

Hi,

I have had my AX8 for a few days and have just loaded the Zilla Cab pack onto it. It has some patches specifically for the AX8 but some of them are not working!

There is a problem with a couple of the patches, The "ML Bulb Zilla Echo" patch doesn't seem to function, the reverb block has been disabled (Red ! - disabled due to high cpu usage), the chain also is not complete so the patch isn't sounding like it should. I am just wondering how i can get the patch to work?

There is also a problem with the "ML Bulb Zilla Spacey C" patch as again the reverb isn't functioning unless its set to "normal" quality.

Any Suggestions?

Without looking at the presets, I'll say that Firmware has changed since those presets were created, so you may have to set Reverb to Normal to have enough CPU. Normal means "Fractal normal" which is a high quality already. I wish they called "high" something like "studio" or "mega" so people didn't think Normal meant "horrible"... because it doesn't!

Maybe someone with those presets can give more suggestions.

Without looking at the presets, I'll say that Firmware has changed since those presets were created, so you may have to set Reverb to Normal to have enough CPU. Normal means "Fractal normal" which is a high quality already. I wish they called "high" something like "studio" or "mega" so people didn't think Normal meant "horrible"... because it doesn't!

Maybe someone with those presets can give more suggestions.

Hi, changing the reverb to normal works on the Spacy C patch, but not on the other one, I'll screen shot it!

Cheers mate, would have saved me some time if they had put that in the release notes! Played about with it and now it works!

Back
Top Bottom