Axe 3 with acoustic guitar / acoustic simulator

My name is mud

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi
Today I have tried the axe 3 with an electro and got good result with the “tube pre”, compressor ... some reverb and chorus ...
and then I realized that we don’t have an acoustic sim for electric guitar . I know this effect suck most of the time (boss ...) , but sometimes it can be cool live if you don’t want to switch guitar .
can we hope to see it one day ? What is your experience with acoustic guitar ? What do you use ?
I want to add that I am really really happy with this axe 3 . Today I have done a lot of Marshall presets and they sound killer
Thank you cliff and everyone involved in this product , you kick ass

There are a lot of forum posts about this. But one great option is the Tone Match block, and you can export it as an IR as well. Make a recording of your acoustic guitar and then play the same thing next to it with your electric. I did that and it sounds great. I also run an IR of an acoustic to further fine tune the sound. However it sounds best with the electric you first used. But you can change that with the IR export feature and make multiple for multiple guitars.

Back
Top Bottom