Axe 3 newbie

Slayerblob

Hey everybody I am new to the fractal world and I absolutely love my axe 3. However, my front instrument panel input no longer works. Does anyone have any ideas why? Or how to fix it? I went through the protocol to make sure it wasn't user error. Currently I am using the back panel.

No insult intended, but verify you arent plugging into the headphone jack when trying the front input. Silly things can at time happen.

If it is a malfunctioning port, Fractal will get you squared away.

Cheers

Lee

Ps Welcome!

@MrGuitarabuse @Shaw Amen brothers! (I too have that same “badge of honor!” I have my III sitting atop my IIXL+ and one day wondered why I had no meter activity and no output. Yep, I’d plugged into the IIXL+ while attempting to use the III. Life! ‍♂️

Lord knows I did that a few times wonder why the heck it doesn't work :D

If you've checked that it isn't a dodgy cable & verified your routing is correct, it's most likely just a dry solder joint on the jack. Do you get any intermittent signal by gently wiggling the cable plug?

Thank you all for the replies. I wish it was as easy as plugging into the headphone jack.
Yeah when I plug into the back panel Input 1 it shows signal on the front led.
However plugging into the front panel input 1, I get no light up on the LEDs at all.

Back
Top Bottom