WTB Axe 3 mk 2

Please send me pics too. Is it in new condition or does it have any marks of any kind? When did you purchase? Would you consider $2100 incl 2 day shipping to Hawaii?

Please send me pics too. Is it in new condition or does it have any marks of any kind? When did you purchase? Would you consider $2100 incl 2 day shipping to Hawaii?
It is in perfect condition. I don’t think there is a mark on it anywhere. I I can can do $2100 but buyer has to pay for shipping. To be fair the other guy was first to contact me so I want to be fair with order of contact. Again, I’m at work so I will get pics after I get home

It is in perfect condition. I don’t think there is a mark on it anywhere. I I can can do $2100 but buyer has to pay for shipping. To be fair the other guy was first to contact me so I want to be fair with order of contact. Again, I’m at work so I will get pics after I get home
Lmfao

If the other guy doesn’t buy I’m interested and you could ship Priority USPS and I can pay for that.
Arent there any available from Fractal? I just bought mine a couple days ago with no waitlist, and It arrived quickly?

Back
Top Bottom