Axe 3 Freezing up

tcarnes68

Inspired
Hey Guys, I just started having a problem where my Axe Fx 3 just freezes up. Output meters on the rack itself max out. No noise or anything but maxed meters. I shouldn't really say it freezes but it actually goes silent almost like bypass. I need to do a reboot and it goes away. Never had the problem before but now its doing it all the time. I did update to the last firmware 17.01. I'll probably re install it and see if it helps but wanted to see if anyone else was having the issue?

Ya know, its funny you say that about the Multiplexer . I notice it more the I was try adding a multiplexer. It is my first time trying one. I would add it then as soon as I selected a row to see it froze. That being said, its not the only time it would freeze, but does seem to do it more when I was trying to add it.

Happens to the best of us bud. I spent a portion of last night shouting at the Axe FX as the Full Res patches I had created had emptied slot 3 & 4 and for the life of mr I couldn't find the FullRes files.

I had forgot to update Axe Edit lol.

We live and don't learn

This reply is somewhat confusing.

Beta 8 (aka, 17.01 release candidate) is the latest and includes a fix for the Multiplexer issue.

There is no 10 that I've seen.

Are you sure which FW version you have loaded?
I apologize. I said 10 but I meant 8. I was looking at my old saved files and saw the number 10 so I had it stuck in my head and it translated to print. I was on 8 already but I re downloaded it and once I’m home I’ll see if that did anything for me. Sorry for the confusion. It was late last night. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom