axe 3 fcb 1010

I use the 1010 with Axe Fx III. No mods or anything just vanilla out of the box.
I have set it up to do some basic stuff e.g. preset up and down and scene up and down on the bottom row of switches and the looper functions on the top row.

There is probably a lot you could do with it, but I just needed something for these features. Like others have said there are a couple of YouTube videos that show you how to set it up for fx III.

Got mine pretty cheap on Amazon.

Cheers.

There is a great post on this - see below. Jason helped me to get a FCB1010 working with the Axe III - the video's are key. The FCB1010 works really well. I currently use buttons 1-5 for scenes, 6 prog down, 7 up, 8 drive on/off, 9 chorus on/off 10 tuner. Pedal 1 is volume pedal, Pedal 2, Filter and/or wah (use channels to have different functionality). It works so well I'm pondering if I get the FC 12 when it comes out - 10 options and 2 pedals for less that $150 (and no need for the Eureka Prom chip). Works like a dream for live gigs.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...t-controller-for-the-iii.141141/#post-1697674

There is a great post on this - see below. Jason helped me to get a FCB1010 working with the Axe III - the video's are key. The FCB1010 works really well. I currently use buttons 1-5 for scenes, 6 prog down, 7 up, 8 drive on/off, 9 chorus on/off 10 tuner. Pedal 1 is volume pedal, Pedal 2, Filter and/or wah (use channels to have different functionality). It works so well I'm pondering if I get the FC 12 when it comes out - 10 options and 2 pedals for less that $150 (and no need for the Eureka Prom chip). Works like a dream for live gigs.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...t-controller-for-the-iii.141141/#post-1697674
Those instructions are for a stock FCB, not one with the eureka prom...

If you're not crazy about the features of the EurekaPROM, you could always ask around for a stock chip. I'm sure LOTS of people have those lying around after "upgrading" to the UnO or EurekaPROM.

I'm a big fan of the stock chip, but I get that there are a few really nice features of the others. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom