• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe Édit trouble ......

fafakiwi

Inspired
Hi everyone ,
I had to re install everything on my Mac after a hardware problem , i ve download the latest Axe Edit version on fractal site and even the drivers but i find that Axe edit behave strangely .....communication is interunpted as soon i chnage preset on the axe , never observed that before and it appears to be longer to respond to the Axz changes ....i m still on 10.01 on it .
i ve re install both ....axe edit and drivers but nothing has changed ....if anyone has an idea , I d really appreciate ....
i ve also posted my question on Axe II thread but had no answer .... hope to be more lucky here
Fafa

fafakiwi

Inspired
Hi ...
Thanks for answer , no I did not upgrade to Catalina for the moment.... just have re install Mojave and it worked well before.
But now communication is lengther and interrupted as soon I change preset on the Axe .....

paulasbell

Inspired
..communication is interunpted as soon i chnage preset on the axe , never observed that before..
I believe this has been the case for many years now. At least, it's been the case for me. I presume you're referring to a "Communications Paused– Click To Resume" box?

fafakiwi

Inspired
That s it .... exactly this
But so .... nothing to do to improve this ...??
Thought this was totally anormal ....

fafakiwi

Inspired
.....so I m too much use to the behaviour of Axe edit III ..... really thought that there was something wrong ....
I ve lots my habits with Axe Edit II ...

unix-guy

Legend!
I think there's a preference in Axe Edit 3, which is for Axe Fx II (there's no "Axe Edit II" - confusing but true!) that allows you to disable this behavior. Note however that you will then likely hear "artifacts" when changing things as Axe Edit stays in-sync.

Top Bottom