AX8 with headphones?

Benkenove

Hi,

Just wondering if would be possible to listen/play the AX8 with headphones? to play/practice at home and also to prepare the presets with no need to have powered speakers?

Thanks

As far as I remember from last review, the guy said there's no output for headphones, but with an adaptor you gonna be fine. The video is on FAS Facebook page and probably here too :)

Yeah, Cliff said you'll be fine if you just use a Y adapter on the back outputs and hook up some headphones, which works fine for me.
-
Austin

I hoped that the AX8 will have a headphone out. But with the actual price announcement I really don't care anymore. A separate headphone amp can be found for 20-30 bucks.

if you use low impedance headphone like In-ear ( 2 or 4 ohm ) the line level will be enough!
connect your iPhone in the fx return and you can jam all in one box

Yeah, Cliff said you'll be fine if you just use a Y adapter on the back outputs and hook up some headphones, which works fine for me.
-
Austin

-When a pedestrian female TRS to dual TS 1/4" Y-cable simply won't do:

adp01-xx-miva.jpg

ADP01-XX: $29.77

1/4" TRS LOCKING JACK TO DUAL 1/4" TS PLUGS (STEREO TO DUAL MONO) INSERT ADAPTOR
BOTH ARMS EQUAL LENGTH
SKU ADP01-XX
Weight 0.30 lbs

ADP01-XX

The product page is now out, and here is what we can read :

The back panel contains an instrument input with Fractal Audio’s signature “Secret Sauce” circuitry, a headphone output, stereo main outputs with XLR, ¼” Humbuster™ and SPDIF jacks, plus a stereo-in/stereo-out effects loop which can also be repurposed as a utility input or output.

I tought there was no headphone output???

Back
Top Bottom