AX8 with audio interface

Chiguete

Experienced
I'm sorry Fractal but I definitely think that the AX8 needs an audio interface built in so it can have build in reamping features, tone match and more!

I understand that you want to make a product for a different target of people but in my case I want to pass from my old rig that was the rack, poweramp, floor controller and cab to a simpler in an all in one unit on the floor BUT at the same time have all the great thing that are offered today as oposed to 20-30 years ago and the things mentioned in the beginning are the ones I'm talking about.

I don't care for Line 6 (never liked their sound) but their floor processor is offering the people these stuff and maybe those are deciding factors for many of them choosing that unit.

I hope to finally get a Fractal unit this holiday season but just wish I didn't have to let go of a lot of things for choosing one instead of the other.

BTW, I know that you have lowered the price of the AX8, maybe offer another model at $1500 with the interface included? Or maybe an add-in external unit that will cover that areas?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom