AX8 Wish: Footswitch Block Scene X/Y

AZG

Experienced
When using the Scene 1-8 function in the footswitch block, I would like to be able to set Y to another scene. For example I would like to set button 1 to scene 1. Push and holding would switch to Y and scene 5. Button 2/6, 3/7 and 4/8. That way I could use the upper row for other things.

Scenes don't have a "Y" state as that would just be doubling the number of scenes to 16.

However, a Scene 1 (hold for Scene 5) switch would be pretty cool. I'd love to see the same for Presets.

They haven't introduced "press and hold" options into in any of the special Footswitch Blocks yet, only on the IA blocks for specific effects that support XY, and the Function switches.

Scenes don't have a "Y" state as that would just be doubling the number of scenes to 16.

However, a Scene 1 (hold for Scene 5) switch would be pretty cool. I'd love to see the same for Presets.

They haven't introduced "press and hold" options into in any of the special Footswitch Blocks yet, only on the IA blocks for specific effects that support XY, and the Function switches.
I understand scenes don't have X/Y states. Just figured the Y LED could be used to show that a secondary, or Y, function is currently selected.

Back
Top Bottom