Ax8 waiting list

pull75

Inspired
Does anyone have any idea how long the waiting list is? Or how long did you all wait for one?

Last edited:
I can't imagine it's that long. I know the list was several months long when it was first announced, but by the time I ordered last December they had the units in stock and I haven't heard of them being out of stock until very recently. I'd assume they have a batch arriving shortly but I could be wrong.

I can't imagine it's that long. I know the list was several months long when it was first announced, but by the time I ordered last December they had the units in stock and I haven't heard of them being out of stock until very recently. I'd assume they have a batch arriving shortly but I could be wrong.
They do next week. Do you know how long it usually takes from the order being placed to ship the unit?

If you will be new to the Fractal family, this would be a great time to read up on the manual
and watch some videos for the basics!
I was once on the wait list. Was about 3 months.

If you will be new to the Fractal family, this would be a great time to read up on the manual
and watch some videos for the basics!
I was once on the wait list. Was about 3 months.

I just got done liking your post in another thread 2 minutes ago. Feeling like a "Like Stocker"

....Sorry @scottp , ...I was reading thru posts and realized the same guy wrote what I was "liking" , in 2 different threads. Stocker might not be appropriate. Lol.

Last edited:
It's in stock at the fractal store now, another thing you could do if it's out of stock is email Fractal and let them know you're ready to buy it and if somebody on the waiting list maybe didn't end up buying one maybe they can bump you up, it's always worth a shot

Back
Top Bottom