AX8 waiting list soon?

I bet 20$ that there will be no waiting list, fractal just get a new batch of fx8 and I'm sure the container had loads of ax8 in it too

I bet 20$ that there will be no waiting list, fractal just get a new batch of fx8 and I'm sure the container had loads of ax8 in it too

AX8 and FX8 are made in USA. I guess they make them at Fractal HQ probably?

They had problems with FX8 manufacture in China and switched to building them in the US instead.

I read October, but nowhere October the 1st. Did I miss something?

Cliff definitely said October 1st, he even confirmed they were on track a few weeks ago. It would take forever to go back and find those posts but they're out there if you really want to find them. At this point I imagine they will probably just release it in October without announcing a waiting list or price first. Seems kinda crazy but they know we'll buy it anyways soo....

>> I imagine they will probably just release it in October without announcing a waiting list or price first

^^^ there's a first time for everything

I've been a town crier on the "no waiting list" bandwagon for some time. Like I said before, FAS get's so much shite for the wait list stuff (see FX8 ) I wouldn't blame them for just going "first come first served" with the AX8. They'll sell the same number of units no matter what, so why not.

Last edited:
"first come first served" with the AX8 = Break the Internet! The site will be down with in the first 8 minutes... LOL

Ya know it, Sharka, and I'll be one of the maniacs breaking it while I'm slamming that refresh key the minute they go on sale until I get one- 'cause the AX8 is a must have. :)

Back
Top Bottom