AX8 Volume pedal

SteveP

Hi
I'm a newcomer to the group. Have just bought a second hand AX8 and was wondering what would be the best (and most reasonable priced) volume pedal to use for it. I've set up a Global Volume control on the pedal 1 input and connected my Ernie Ball Junior Volume pedal to it. It doesn't seem to work as I'd hoped as all the tone is missing from the output until I press the pedal fully down. Any thoughts or recommendations please?

Cheers
Steve

You will have to use your ernie ball junior as intended for volume, between your guitar and AX-8, or between the AX-8 and your amp/ monitor. In order to use the global volume in the AX-8 you will need an expression pedal connected to pedal port 1, or convert your eb junior to an expression pedal.

You will have to use your ernie ball junior as intended for volume, between your guitar and AX-8, or between the AX-8 and your amp/ monitor. In order to use the global volume in the AX-8 you will need an expression pedal connected to pedal port 1, or convert your eb junior to an expression pedal.

Thanks Paranoid. Just bought a Boss FV500H and it works brilliantly!

Back
Top Bottom