AX8 Video Tutorial, Part 1 (of 8 to come)

austinbuddy

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Here is the first of an eight-part video tutorial series I'm making on how to use Ax8-Edit.

This first one is mostly aimed at beginners but it may have a few benefits for intermediate folks.

I'll post them all on YouTube and here as I get them done.

AH! HAD GOOD EDITING NIGHT! Here are parts 2, 3 4, and 5!

Last edited:
Posted parts 2, 3 and 4 above in original post. Part 5 will be ready shortly -0- that's on the amp block.

Then a few weeks to video and complete part 6 and 7 which will cover the tools of Preset Manager and Cab Manage, respectively...

Thanks, well done and will be a huge help to me when I join the Fractal Mafia :)-]--<

Did you do something similar to this tutorial for the Ax Fx XL+ ?

I really like the way the instruction flows. Not too much time spent on things but teaches me where to go and what to do when I get there. Excellent. Thanks again...

Did you do something similar to this tutorial for the Ax Fx XL+ ? I really like the way the instruction flows. Not too much time spent on things but teaches me where to go and what to do when I get there. Excellent. Thanks again...

Thanks!

Ax8-Edit is for all intents and purposes the same for Axe-Fx XL and Mark II... the AX8-Edit has a few extra things that Axe-Edit does not (like footswitch settings), and so I based the video series on the AX8. But the concepts are the same, Axe-Edit users can make use of it for sure!

Back
Top Bottom