AX8 V9.02 Released!

This Friday, I have a long stretch of Christmas parties starting. So no update for me before Christmas :'(

Enjoy the update everyone. From what I am hearing, it's stellar :)

Thanks for the latest update. So I'm using a Matrix GT1000 power amp with conventional speakers/cab. Any tips on what to set the “Speaker Compression” at, or worry about it at all?
thanks

leave it off seems to be the advice for non FRFR...ymmv
Thanks for the latest update. So I'm using a Matrix GT1000 power amp with conventional speakers/cab. Any tips on what to set the “Speaker Compression” at, or worry about it at all?
thanks

This Friday, I have a long stretch of Christmas parties starting. So no update for me before Christmas :'(

Enjoy the update everyone. From what I am hearing, it's stellar :)
Tough luck, man
Bring a fracttle instead of a bottle...

Reactions: Rex
I am not really going to party :D I just have gigs both Friday and Saturday in all the weekends from now till Christmas, and with 40 presets in rotation, I don't want to update the firmware just now. I am very happy with my sounds. There are some sounds that could be improved, but I blame me rather than the firmware :)

Have any of you upgraded from a FW prior to 8.02 to this 9.02 and do you love the upgrade? I just upgraded from 7.01 to 9.02 and I don't love it. I'll have to reprogram all of my patches now. All of the Camerons I'd programmed are nowhere near as good now. I know others have gone through this in the past with the Camerons too but this is my first time having to completely redo them. I'm sure there are GREAT things with this software and I might need to make patches from scratch instead of reprogramming my old ones. I guess I'm a picky bastard LOL

Also this is the 2nd -3rd time I've done a fw upgrade of at least a few changes at once, and I really don't recommend that to anyone who might be really picky about their programs. .If you use the given presets and don't program your own that might not be an issue

EDIT: I just was able to dial in a great Atomica sound again, but since the modeling on the amps I usel is so different, each of my programs will need to be re-set- up . . . I knew this would happen, so I'll just have to enjoy the challenge :)

Eric

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom