AX8 V7.01 Released

SysEx files don't work well with program association because the extension/identifier is device agnostic, but the contents are usually hardware or firmware specific.

Instead, use the "Browse" button Fractal Bot.
NOTE: You have to select the device you are attached to FIRST (ie AX8). Then Fractal Bot will allow you to browse to the SYSEX file containing the firmware.

Noob here. I haven't updated for so long. I think I'm at V5 or something. Is it ok to update from that to this straight away?

New to AX8. Would like to know more about the FW versions. Are release notes for previous versions archived somewhere and, if so can someone kindly point me to them?

New to AX8. Would like to know more about the FW versions. Are release notes for previous versions archived somewhere and, if so can someone kindly point me to them?
The release notes of the current FW contain the release note history.

Sure, pdf file inside the firmware zip. You can find it in the first post of this thread

No input diffusion on the multi-delay block I see. This was only in the 7.02b I guess right? I know I could do the beta for it but I was hoping this was in this FW version.

Back
Top Bottom