AX8 V6.00 Public Beta

Had a strange thing happen with the V6 beta... was twiddling the knobs on the front and they stopped having an effect (light rings changed but not the tone), then the unit spontaneously changed to a random preset.

Can someone confirm of the ax8 always uses the latest amp modelling please? I believe that this is the case and can't find the same option as on my xl to switch so I'm presuming that I'm rocking the latest and greatest?

Had a strange thing happen with the V6 beta... was twiddling the knobs on the front and they stopped having an effect (light rings changed but not the tone), then the unit spontaneously changed to a random preset.
We are unable to reproduce this. If it happens again, would you mind uploading the preset?

Greetings,

Couldn't resist the upgrade and it went perfectly. Coincidentally, I just changed my monitoring environment a little, but everything is sounding quite nice thus far--especially at live volume. Look very forward to digging in a bit further over the weekend if possible.

Very nice work, guys!

Cheers,

Alan

Big improvement on this. Thank you thank you. I noticed a lot more punch last night at rehearsal and it works really well with my Powerstation 2 and cab. Big thumbs up on the Wah too!

Can anyone give a more detailed description of how the new fw sounds - in what way is it better sonically?

Sounds good. Not had too much of an issue with fizz in v5 when using a real 4x12 but have when using Cab IRs into an audio interface (or headphones, especially headphones).

Back
Top Bottom