AX8 V6.00 Public Beta

I have an beta anomaly/maybe bug that I must report. After setting up Wah in the usual fashion, using External 1 with my EV 1 pedal, it's worked properly for a minute or so, then gets stuck in the upper part of the throw for an indeterminate amount of time, then resets properly on its own. This occurs both on existing presets and just - made from scratch ones as well. anyone else experience this?

I have a question about Wah. Did the default wah sounds change from last firmware? I mean does this update only brought new parameters or it changed the sound of the default wah settings also?

I have an beta anomaly/maybe bug that I must report. After setting up Wah in the usual fashion, using External 1 with my EV 1 pedal, it's worked properly for a minute or so, then gets stuck in the upper part of the throw for an indeterminate amount of time, then resets properly on its own. This occurs both on existing presets and just - made from scratch ones as well. anyone else experience this?
well, now I cannot reproduce this problem again, so I'm hoping it was a one(or three) off and won't occur again, but still like to know if anyone else had this happen...

@joe rogers Is anyone looking into the timeout issues some users have reported? I can't even install this due to Fractal Bot giving me timeout errors when querying the firmware version. I'm on a MacBook running El Capitan, I don't use Chrome and I don't have any other devices connected to the computer. AX8 Edit is a crap shoot too.
We have investigated this on several occasions. The only issue we encountered was the Chrome issue. We will continue to look into this, however if we can not reproduce the issue we can not fix it.

I have not experienced this, im also using the EV-1 in Ext 1 plug and its been working for the last 25 minutes

Back
Top Bottom