AX8 V4.01 Released

J

joe rogers

Right on the heals of V4.00, we have now released V4.01. This is a maintenance release that addresses a couple of small bugs that were identified. Please take a moment to read the release notes before installing. As always, we recommend you back up your AX8 using Fractal Bot before installing any new firmware.

Here is the link:

AX8 V4.01

Release Notes:

AX8 V4.01 is a maintenance release containing the following fixes:

Fixes:
· Corrected a bug that allowed spurious SYSEX commands to be broadcast on the MIDI OUT port. This conflicted with attached 3rd party devices.

· Changed the behavior of the Control Switches (CS1 and CS2) blocks so that a refresh of AX8-Edit is no longer triggered.

· Changed the behavior of the Sticky Preset Footswitch so that the unit always returns to the main screen. This prevents display issues in effect blocks. It is also consistent with the behavior of the Single Preset Footswitch.

I think folks said something about these updates always on Fridays before gigs...and I am finally in that boat. I think I will be waiting and update tomorrow.... ;)

Thanks for the updates!!

Love the bug squad. KILLER!!!

bug-a-salt.jpg

Thx

Keeping the Control Switches out of AX8-Edit's hair is a sweet feature.

And who's noticed that, when you pull up the VU meters, they stay there as you mess around in the Editor?

Should I wait for the 4.02 with the new AxeFX additions?

I never experienced any of the issues addressed by this update :)

Back
Top Bottom