AX8 V4.00 Release

Please attach the preset, so we can evaluate it. Thanks.
I could not get the file on the forum here it is on the axe change here. You can delete it when you get it or I will later. Thank you for looking!

***Edit I have deleted the link and preset on the axe change!**

Last edited:
I could not load it, it send my AX8 on timeout error.
you are brave to try( I did not really intend for any one but Fractal to try this because I know it is not working). This is a preset I have used since I got the AX-8 in December, I copied it from my XL. It still works in the XL with the new firm ware but not with the AX-8.

you are brave to try( I did not really intend for any one but Fractal to try this because I know it is not working). This is a preset I have used since I got the AX-8 in December, I copied it from my XL. It still works in the XL with the new firm ware but not with the AX-8.

I ha ve had similar issues with some presets from XL converted with Fractool, one or two IIRC.

Attachments

• Joe's 59 slp plexi.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 18
Wow! The amp model was corrupt. Not sure what was going on, but by changing it to the 1959SLP Normal and Back to the Treble, the amp model was fixed. Try this.
Ok will do! First time I have had that happen since I went Fractal. I have been using that preset through many firm ware updates on several machines. strange also that I use scene controller to turn the amp boost on for a lead scene in many presets with many amps, plexi even and that one got effected! Things that make you go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Ok will do! First time I have had that happen since I went Fractal. I have been using that preset through many firm ware updates on several machines. strange also that I use scene controller to turn the amp boost on for a lead scene in many presets with many amps, plexi even and that one got effected! Things that make you go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Let me know how you make out.

@joe rogers , just playing around with Q4.0 fw...Awesome job! Congratulations to all FAS team. I don't know how to explain but everything sounds more musical and round (maybe my playing is improving...;)) Terrific!!!!

Q4.0 is such a great improvement in play and feel.
I just stepped through my favourite patches and i was so amazed abot the playing-feel.
Its omproved much and the sound is also so much more musical.
Great job Fractal Team!

To be prefect, they should improve the Display setting of patchnames, scenes, etc. and other major points which are mentioned in the forum under wishes and bugs!

I haven't spent much time playing with the new update yet, but I have to say that the AX8 is hands down the best money I've spent on amplification and effects in ages. The constant focus on improvement is appreciated, thanks to all for making and supporting such a great product!

Just tried it out at practice for the first time tonight... stellar! I really didn't have to make any changes, just felt great. Thanks FAS!

Back
Top Bottom